I told you yesterday that one Troy ounce of Silver Bullion would be auctioned today at Zeekler.

The Silver Bullion is worth $55 at suggested retail prices. It was won for only $1.74.
You didn’t listen to me, did you?

You could have won that item for a mere pittance and then turned around by selling it for a nice profit!

Results at the Winner’s Circle for the Troy Ounce Silver Bullion Proof

It’s so true. You could have taken that ounce of real Silver to a coin shop or other local establishment in your community and make a sweet $50 profit.

Perhaps you’ll listen to me next time…



There is another auction going on right now with electronic and other items up for auction. You could even win Retail Bids to use in future auctions to win items like the Silver Bullion or a Gift Card that can be used virtually like cash in your pocket anywhere you shop.
Someday I want to hear that you took my advice and benefited from it at any Zeekler Auction! That would make it worth my time to take ten minutes to write these posts on the blog!

Zeekler Auctions

Go to the Zeekler Auction site and buy some Retail Bids. It’s time that you change your Life and begin to do things in a way that contributes to the growth of your assets and holdings. This is the reason why I am here…to help you make money and build true Wealth. It’s not an empty shell game; it’s the real thing!